Quantity of The Spice Tailor Thai Green Curry in trolley 0
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||9.5g|
|Of which Sugars||2.2g|
Preparation and Usage
Three Simple Steps 1. Fry the spices and aromatics in 1 tsp of oil (taking care not to overheat the oil) 2. Add your fresh ingredients and stir fry for 2-3 minutes 3. Stir in the paste, coconut sauce and 2 tbsp of water and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the meat or veg is cooked to you liking Add chilli from the spices pouch for extra heat. Sometimes the coconut sauce separates, do not let this worry you
- Produce of more than one country, produced and packed in India
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Celery
- May Contain Cereals Containing Gluten
- May Contain Mustard
- May Contain Nuts
- May Contain Peanuts
- May Contain Sesame
- May Contain Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- May contain Milk, Mustard, Nuts, Sesame, Peanuts, Celery, Sulphites, Gluten & Soya.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- DO NOT USE IF POUCH IS BLOATED OR LEAKING.<br>NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVE USE.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.