Quantity of Waitrose 50 decaffeinated Earl Grey tea bags in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
. Contains 50 Servings
- Produce of more than one country
- the UK
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for those avoiding Soya
- Suitable for those avoiding Egg
- Suitable for those avoiding Gluten
- Suitable for those avoiding Nuts and peanuts
- Suitable for those avoiding Milk
On the side of the pack. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. Use one teabag per person. Use only freshly drawn water, do not reboil. Pour water onto the teabag as soon as it boils. Stir immediately. Leave for 3 - 5 minutes, depending upon preferred strength. Put milk into cup first, if taken. Ideal with milk or a slice of lemon.
|sachet||Plastic - PP|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.