Quantity of Waitrose fine egg noodles in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: FORTIFIED WHEAT FLOUR (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), water, pasteurised free range egg (4%), salt, firming agents: potassium carbonate and sodium carbonate, acidity regulator: citric Acid, colour beta-carotene.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.4g||0.7 g|
|Of which Sugars||<0.5gg|
|Of which Sugars||<0.5g g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
1. Place the noodles in boiling water. …2. Remove from heat and leave them to soak for 4 minutes. …3. Stir frequently to separate noodles. …4. Drain and refresh by running under cold water.
1. Place the noodles in boiling water. …2. Remove from heat and leave them to soak for 3 minutes. …3. Stir frequently to separate noodles. …4. Drain and add the noodles to stir fry and heat for 1 minute. Serve immediately.
|film||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|Case Label||Plastic film and paper label|
|Label||Plastic film and paper label|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|Cardboard Outer Case||Paper & card|
|wrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.