Quantity of Waitrose Happy Birthday Cake in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/18 CAKE
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), pasteurised free range egg, rapeseed oil, dark chocolate (9%) (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, flavouring, emulsifier (soya lecithin)), butter (milk) (8%), milk chocolate (7%) (sugar, cocoa butter, dried full cream milk, cocoa mass, lactose (milk), milk whey powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring), humectant (vegetable glycerine), double cream (milk), golden syrup, fat reduced cocoa powder, water, dried maize and wheat glucose syrup, cornflour, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dried full cream milk, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin, soya lecithin), flavouring), maize and wheat glucose syrup, raising agents (disodium diphosphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate), emulsifiers (sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), tapioca starch, dried free range egg white, salt, dextrose monohydrate, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 18 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER 1/18 CAKE|
|Of which Saturates||8.7g||5.8 g|
|Of which Sugars||29.0g||19.3 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|collar||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|window||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|closure||Plastic - Other|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.