Quantity of Waitrose low alcohol cider in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: water, apple juice, apple juice, sugar, acidity regulator (malic acid), carbon dioxide, preservative (potassium metabisulphite),
Typical values as sold. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100ml||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g||0.3 g|
|Of which Sugars||6.2g||15.5 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|wrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.