Quantity of Waitrose Party Cake in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), pasteurised free range egg, rapeseed oil, RASPBERRY JAM (4%) (maize and wheat glucose-fructose syrup, raspberry purée, sugar, gelling agent pectin, colour anthocyanins, acidity regulators citric acid and sodium citrates, flavouring), water, butter (milk) (2%), humectant vegetable glycerine, invert sugar syrup, maize and wheat glucose syrup, skimmed milk powder, raising agents disodium diphosphate and sodium hydrogen carbonate, cornflour, modified tapioca starch, dried maize and wheat glucose syrup, palm oil, emulsifiers sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, acacia gum, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, soya lecithin and sunflower lecithin, stabilisers tragacanth and xanthan gum, palm stearine, salt, flavouring, acidity regulator citric acid, colours beetroot red, paprika, curcumin, anthocyanins, riboflavin, titanium dioxide and vegetable carbon, dried free range egg white, preservative potassium sorbate, spirulina concentrate.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 10 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||3.1g||2.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||52.9g||33.3 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Artificial Colourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|window||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.