Quantity of Wellwoman 70+ Tablets in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One Tablet Per Day with your Main Meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Iron, vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Thiamin (vit. B1) which contributes to normal heart function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins C, E and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- Zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function
- Vitamins B6, B12 and riboflavin (vit. B2) contribute to normal energy release
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.<br><br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.<br>Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.