Quantity of 36 Mini Cupcakes in trolley 0
- 7 days notice Requires
A selection of 36 mini cupcakes:
- 18 lemon sponge cakes topped with lemon buttercream and lemon curd
- 18 golden sponge cakes topped with raspberry buttercream and raspberry jam
All sprinkled with meringue pieces.
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: sugar, water, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (milk), rapeseed oil, lemon curd (sugar, free range pasteurised egg, butter (milk), lemon juice, acidity regulator (citric acid), lemon oil, gelling agent (pectin)), raspberry jam (raspberries, sugar, gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulator (sodium citrates)), dried free range egg, dried buttermilk, humectant (vegetable glycerine), raising agents (diphosphates, potassium bicarbonate), salt, milk whey powder, cornflour, emulsifiers (sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin), wheat starch, free range pasteurised egg albumen, shea oil, preservative (potassium sorbate), palm oil, acidity regulator (citric acid), lemon oil, lemon juice, raspberry flavouring.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts and nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 18 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||8.8g||1.7 g|
|Of which Sugars||39.9g||7.6 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|film||Plastic - Other|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|carton||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.