Quantity of Celebration Five Tier Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- Serves 15
- 7 days notice Requires
A selection of cheeseboard cheeses, ready to stack for a savoury cake. Perfect for celebrations, dinner parties or family get-togethers, it includes:
- Black Bomber 400g: An extra mature Welsh Cheddar named after it was described as a 'taste explosion' in the mouth. Made with pasteurised cow's milk, it is smooth and fruity and encased in decorative black wax.
- Perl Las 200g: A soft Brie-style cheese made in Wales with pasteurised, organic cow’s milk. It is a young cheese with a light, delicate, slightly salty taste and a wonderful edible white rind.
- Petit Normand Camembert 150g: A soft cheese from France covered in an edible bloomy rind and made with pasteurised cow’s milk. It is supple and creamy in texture with a milky, sweet, slightly mushroom taste and an earthy aroma.
- Smoked Orsom 200g: A semi-hard, creamy cheese smoked over cherry wood for a sweet and smoky taste and aroma. Made in England with pasteurised cow’s milk.
- Capricorn Goat’s Cheese 100g: A soft, young cheese made in England with goat's milk. Suitable for vegetarians. The creamy cheese is covered in a velvety white rind and has a pleasant taste and aroma.
Pair the cheeses with crackers, grapes, green apples and orchard fruit chutney. Perfect with ruby or amber ales or Malbec wine.
Height 21cm, diameter 11cm.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.