Quantity of Cravendale Whole Milk in trolley 0
. †RI: Reference intakes of an average adult
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||2.3g|
|Of which Sugars||4.7g|
- United Kingdom
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Calcium maintenance of normal teeth & bones
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.