Quantity of Lottie Five Tier Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- Serves 95
- 14 days notice Requires
A selection of cheeseboard cheeses, ready to stack for a savoury cake. Perfect for weddings, dinner parties or family celebrations, it includes:
- Cornish Yarg 3.3kg: A popular cheese made in Cornwall. Yarg is ‘gray’ backwards, the surname of the family who provided the cheese recipe. Made with pasteurised cow’s milk, this cheese is covered in green edible nettles, hand-picked and steamed. The texture is moist and crumbly and the taste is fresh and lemony with mushroom hints.
- Delice de Bourgogne 2.2kg: A soft Brie-style cheese made in France using pasteurised cow's milk and extra cream. It has an edible rind and a soft, yielding paste. Due to the extra cream added, the taste is luxurious with a slight mushroom note.
- Colston Bassett Blue Stilton Ring 1.1kg: An English Stilton produced by Colston Bassett Dairy using traditional, hand ladled methods. Made with pasteurised cow’s milk from local farms, this is a smooth and creamy Stilton with a mellow blue taste and no acidity.
- Chaource 250g: A soft French cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk and named after the village of Chaource. The paste is soft but can be slightly crumbly when young. The taste is creamy, milky and buttery with a milky aroma.
- Coeur du Berry Heart 200g: A wonderful heart shaped cheese from France made with goat’s milk. The taste is creamy, slightly tangy with mild goat notes.
Decorate your cake with dried and fresh fruit, figs, dried and fresh herbs and flowers. Eat simply with biscuits, breads, fruit and chutney. Add cold meats and olives for more of a meal.
This cake works well accompanied by red or white wine, Champagne, cider, beer or sparkling water.
Height 29cm, diameter 25cm.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.