Quantity of Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin C in trolley 0
. *NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, mg - milligram, British Pharmacopoeia Quality
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV\u2021|
|Vitamin C||500mg||625 mg|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One or Two Tablets Per Day. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Ultra Vitamin C can be used for as longas required. Can be used in conjunction with any other product in the Vitabiotics range.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune and nervous systems and overall health
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, skin and blood vessels
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption and contributes to normal energy release
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacistbefore using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.