Mango chicken, cashew & coconut rice stir fry
A sweet, citrussy chicken stir fry, scattered with red chilli, cashew nuts and Thai basil leaves.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare5 mins
- Cook15 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g fruity mango, coconut and lime British chicken breast strips
- 300g fine green beans, trimmed
- 300g coconut sticky rice stir fry
- 1/2 x 25g pack Cooks’ Ingredients Thai Basil, leaves picked
- 1 Cooks’ Ingredients Red Chilli, seeds left in, thinly sliced
- Roasted cashew nuts, to garnish
Heat the oil in a non-stick wok or frying pan, then add the chicken and fry for 10 minutes, stirring now and again, until cooked through and deep golden.
Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the beans and bring back to a simmer. Cover and cook for 4 minutes until just tender, then drain.
Fold the beans, rice and half the Thai basil through the chicken and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is hot and the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat.
Scatter with the shredded chilli, cashew nuts and remaining basil to serve.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe