As one of our most loyal customers you are invited to enjoy a four course tasting menu experience,
brought to you by pop-up restaurant king, Jimmy Garcia.
Terms & Conditions+
Waitrose Limited in store experience terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the in-store experiences organised by Waitrose Limited with its third parties (each an “experience”), which include, among other things, details about how your (hereafter “Participant”) details may be used (paragraph 4 and 5) and limits on liability to Participants (paragraphs 21 to 23).
By booking and/or attending an experience, or booking an experience on behalf of someone else, Participants are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions. Therefore, it is important that Participants have read and understood them. By clicking on I agree to these terms and conditions.
a) You are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and that you will be bound by them accordingly;
b) If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you are representing that:
- you will ensure that any people that you are booking on behalf of have been made aware of these terms and conditions and that they have read and understand them;
- you have their authority to accept these terms and conditions on their behalf; and
- that they shall be bound by these terms and conditions accordingly.
Please direct any questions, or any subsequent issues, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.
In these terms and conditions, “Waitrose” “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Waitrose Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 99405, VAT number 232457280 and registered address 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
1. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the details they submit to us (e.g. on the booking form) are correct and up to date, and must notify us if they change.
2. Participants must be aged 18 or over.
3. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. All amounts quoted are inclusive of VAT.
4. The booking and payment process for the classes is facilitated by BookingBug Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06770610 with the registered office at 42 King Edward Court, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1TG. Your personal information will be processed by BookingBug Limited and any subsequent data processor supplying booking and payment services in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with any applicable data protection legislation.
Availability and cancellations
6. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. We do not guarantee any Participant a place at the experience.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any experience for any reason. If we do so, we will endeavour to give Participants reasonable notice, and Participants will receive a full refund of the amount paid for that experience. We will not be responsible for travelling or associated expenses.
8. We reserve the right to change the date of any experience for any reason. If we do so, we will endeavour to give Participants reasonable notice, and, where Participants cannot attend the event on the new date, Participants will receive a full refund of the amount paid for that experience. We will not be responsible for travelling or associated expenses.
9. Save for as set out in paragraph 7 to 8, experiences are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The in store experience
10. We will provide each experience with reasonable skill and care.
11. Whilst we will endeavour to provide the experience in accordance with our promotional materials, we reserve the right to make changes to any experience.
12. We will provide any equipment necessary for an experience. Participants must wear suitable clothing.
13. We do not provide any other promises or warranties about any experience.
14. We are not able to assess whether Participants are sufficiently fit, healthy or have any allergies which may make them unable to participate in any experience or may be adversely affected by doing so. Participants must ensure that they are sufficiently fit, healthy and able to participate in an experience.
15. Participants may be required to evidence proof of age, and entry to any experience shall be subject to the host’s and/or our sole discretion if satisfactory proof of age where required is not provided.
16. Waitrose will not provide lockers or other secure storage for, or supervise, the personal property of Participants. Participants are expected to look after their own personal property during an experience.
17. Participants must notify us in advance of the experience of any allergies or dietary requirements where required by the experience by emailing us at email@example.com.
18. Participants must: (i) comply with all health and safety, security and other requirements notified to them (including any requirements on the registration form); (ii) obey all instructions given by the host; and (iii) act responsibly and maintain a reasonable standard of safe behaviour.
19. The marks of Waitrose and the Waitrose logo are registered United Kingdom and European community trademarks and may not be used without our express written permission.
20. Participants may be refused admission to, or be asked to leave, an experience at any time if: (i) they fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions; (ii) they are rude, offensive or disruptive; and / or (iii) the host (acting reasonably) considers it appropriate. If a Participant is refused admission to, or asked to leave, an experience, they must do promptly and without disturbing others.
21. We will only be responsible for loss or damage to Participants' personal property if the loss or damage results from our breach of these terms and conditions or negligence.
22. We will not have any liability to Participants for: (i) accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of other Participants attending an experience; (ii) any loss of income, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or loss of contracts; or (iii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage that Participants may suffer as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions or negligence or otherwise.
23. However, we do not (and nothing in these terms and conditions shall) exclude or limit in any way our liability where it would be unlawful to do so, including our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. These terms and conditions and their subject matter (and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them) are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
25. If we cannot resolve any complaints relating to the experience between us, if you are a customer within the EU you have the right to submit your complaint through the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr for resolution.