Save to your scrapbook
Jersey Royal patatas bravas
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
750g Waitrose Jersey Royal Potatoes, halved
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
190g pack Cooks’ Ingredients Chorizo, halved
300g Waitrose Red Choice Tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tsp hot smoked paprika
Squeeze of lemon juice
25g pack flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Leafy salad, to serve
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the onion for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Drain the potatoes and add to the pan with the chorizo and cook for a further 10 minutes until the potatoes start to brown.
4. Add the tomatoes, chilli and paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes until the tomatoes are softened and pulpy.
5. Stir in a squeeze of lemon juice and the chopped parsley and serve with a leafy salad.
Typical values per serving:
4.6g fibre 21g protein
This recipe was first published in May 2014.
Average user rating