Quantity of essential Heartburn & Indigestion Relief in trolley 0
- essential Waitrose
- Waitrose own label
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children. This medicine contains ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), propyl parahydrixybenzoate (E216) and butyl parahydroxybenzoate which may cause an allergic reaction (possibly delayed). If you take more medicine than you should. contact your doctor of pharmacist. Side effects are occasional and may include constipation, flatulence, stomach cramps and belching
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Artificial Colourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Sweeteners
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|tray||Plastic - PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.