Quantity of Linwoods Flaxseed Almonds Brazil & Q10 in trolley 0
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||6.1g|
|Of which Polyunsaturated||27.3g|
|Of which Sugars||2.8g|
Preparation and Usage
Add to any meal at any time of the day: Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, Fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Fruit Juice, Scrambled Eggs. Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit, Sandwiches, Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Wraps. Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Stir-fry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Casseroles, Stuffing, Sauces, Cous Cous, Baked Potatoes. Add to any meal or snack or when baking! 30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
- Produce of more than one country
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Dairy
- Free From Gluten
- May Contain Sesame
- May Contain Soya
- May also contain, traces of Sesame Seeds and Soya
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Free From Yeast
- Source of magnesium
- A good source of selenium
- No added sugar
- Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acid which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage
- Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells
- Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress
- Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.