Quantity of Nairn's oats & fruit in trolley 0
. Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Typical values||Per Biscuit||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.8g||7.9 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.2g||22.4 g|
Preparation and Usage
Our tasty biscuit breaks come in handy pouch packs making them easy to pop in your bag for a mid-morning or afternoon snack on the go. Or simply enjoy them as the perfect accompaniment to your favourite hot or cold drink at any time of the day.
- Baked in Scotland
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Free From Gluten
- Nut free
- We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut free
- Nut free
- Both our recipe and factory area Nut free<br>We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut free<br>Manufactured on equipment that handles milk<br>Not suitable if you react to Avenin - a protein in Oats
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- High fibre
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.