Quantity of No.1 Christmas Pudding in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER PORTION
INGREDIENTS: Mixed Vine Fruits (36%) (sultanas, Chilean flame raisins, raisins, currants), sugar, cider, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), COURVOISIER® VSOP Cognac (4%) (colour (plain caramel)), palm oil, sherry, wheat glucose-fructose syrup, orange peel, humectant (vegetable glycerine), single cream (milk), brandy, almonds, cherries, pecan nuts, orange juice from concentrate, lemon peel, rice flour, sunflower oil, salt, mixed spices, orange oil, colour (anthocyanins), citric acid, yeast.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: may contain other nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER PORTION|
|Of which Saturates||4.0g||4.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||39.5g||39.5 g|
- United Kingdom
- For best results steam. Do not reheat once cooled.. Overheating may cause fruit and sugar to ignite
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
For best results steam. Do not reheat once cooled.
STEAMER. Steam: 1 hour. For best results steam. Remove outer packaging. Do not remove film lid. Place in a steamer over boiling water or alternatively, use a large saucepan with a trivet or an upturned heat-resistant saucer. Place the basin on the trivet/saucer and add boiling water to come halfway up the basin. Steam/simmer with saucepan lid on. Top up with boiling water as necessary. Do not allow to boil dry.
Microwave. Microwave ovens vary. refer to handbook. Remove outer packaging. Pierce film lid. Place the basin on a microwaveable plate. Stand for 1 minute before serving. Check food is piping hot - if not reheat for a further brief period. (800W: 2 mins 30 secs, 900W: 2 mins, 1000W: 1 min 30 secs)
|lid||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|bowl||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.