Quantity of Waitrose Chargrilled Vegetables in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per 100g
INGREDIENTS: Chargrilled vegetables (91%) (courgette, red peppers, yellow peppers, artichokes, semi-dried tomatoes, parsley, oregano, red chilli, basil, garlic, rosemary, salt, acidity regulator citric acid, sunflower oil, white wine vinegar, antioxidant ascorbic acid), sunflower oil, white balsamic vinegar (white wine vinegar, grape must, preservative potassium metabisulphite), lemon juice from concentrate, salt, antioxidant ascorbic acid.
May contain: peanuts, nuts, may contain other nuts and sesame.
Typical values as drained. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.3g||0.3 g|
|Of which Sugars||3.3g||3.3 g|
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|pot||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|box||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.