Quantity of Waitrose Plum, Honey & Ginger Mince Pies 4 Pack in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER MINCE PIE
INGREDIENTS: mincemeat (45%) (sultanas, sugar, apple purée, wheat glucose syrup, plum juice from concentrate, acacia honey, roasted almonds, prunes, palm oil, corn starch, orange peel, lemon peel, ground ginger, wheat glucose-fructose syrup, acidity regulators (acetic acid, citric acid), rice flour, sunflower oil, flavouring, preservative (potassium sorbate)), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), sugar, salted butter (butter (milk), salt), vegetable margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, salt), flavouring, skimmed milk powder.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts,may contain other nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER MINCE PIE|
|Of which Saturates||7.1g||4.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||34.3g||20.2 g|
- United Kingdom
- CAUTION: Mincemeat filling can be very hot after heating.. Do not reheat once cooled.. CAUTION: Mincemeat filling can be very hot after heating. Do not reheat once cooled
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place pies on a baking tray and heat in centre of oven. (Time 8-9mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 160°C, Gas: Gas Mark GAS 5)
CAUTION: Mincemeat filling can be very hot after heating. Do not reheat once cooled.
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|carton||Paper & card|
|film||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.