Miso-maple tofu stir fry
This colourful vegan dish mixes Japenese flavours with sweet, sticky Canadian maple syrup.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare5 mins
- Cook15 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 2 tbsp Cooks' Ingredients White Miso
- 2 tbsp No.1 Canadian Maple Syrup No.1 Medium
- 1 tbsp root ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Japanese rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 350g pack Cooks' Ingredients Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash
- 300g pack superbright stir fry
- 235g pack green pak choi, roughly chopped
- ½ x 160g pack baby sugar snaps
- 160g pack Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces
Whisk together the miso, syrup, ginger and vinegar and set aside. Heat 1 tbsp wok oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. Sauté the butternut & sweet potato for 3 minutes, then add 200ml water and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. When the water has evaporated, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the pan and sauté the rest of the vegetables, tofu and half the reserved miso sauce for 3 minutes. Return the butternut & sweet potato, and remaining stir fry sauce to the pan, and cook until piping hot. Serve immediately.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe