Quantity of Cooks' Ingredients flat leaf parsley in trolley 0
This versatile herb is widely used to add colour and flavour as a garnish. It's also excellent added to soups, stews and sauces, and a favourite in French cuisine. Roughly chop the leaves and sprinkle over dishes before serving or stir through at the end of cooking to retain its full flavour.
As with all herbs, always taste before adding to recipes, as different origins and varieties can affect the flavour of a dish.
- Waitrose own label
|Of which Sugars||0.9g|
|Calcium||17% of NRV|
|Magnesium||13% of NRV|
|Zinc||11% of NRV|
|Potassium||28% of NRV|
- Cyprus (South)
- Spain(incl Canary & Balearic Is.)
- United Kingdom
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for those avoiding Gluten
- Suitable for those avoiding Egg
- Suitable for those avoiding Soya
- Suitable for those avoiding Nuts and peanuts
- Suitable for those avoiding Milk
- Wash before use Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.