Hedrin Once Spray Gel60ml

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Hedrin Once Spray Gel
0 in trolley

Quantity of Hedrin Once Spray Gel in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£5.60(£9.34/100ml)5.60
Once Spray Gel
Treatment. Kills head lice & eggs fast. Takes one 15 minute treatment. Dimeticone 4%. Treats up to 2x heads. Easy to apply. Skin friendly. No nasty odour. Contains no pesticides. With penetrol to boost egg kill. Mumsnet rated. Allergy certified. Clinically tested on real heads.Deal with every phase of head lice, with Hedrin: Treatment Hedrin®Once Spray Gel eliminates head lice and their eggs. It is not a chemical poison but works physically smothering the lice. It also contains Penetrol®which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them. Hedrin®Once Spray Gel has been shown to work with only once application buta further check should be carried out one week after application to make sure that no lice or eggs have managed to escaped the coating. If any live lice are discovered then the treatment can be re-applied. The gel can safely be used as often as required without lice developing resistance.

    Contains: Dimeticone, Nerolidol (Penetrol®), PEG/PPG Dimeticone Co-Polymer, Silica Silylate

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Important: Always read the full instruction leaflet before you start 1 Shake up before every use 2 Spray straight onto dry hair 3 Work in with a comb or fingers, cover from root to tip 4 Leave for 15 minutes 5 Shampoo out. Apply the shampoo first, before wetting hair

    Origin Information

    • United Kingdom

    Warnings

    • PRECAUTIONS:<br>Hedrin�Once Liquid Gel is slippery. Baths, shower cubicles, etc., may become slippery when using or washing the hair. Take care. Wash any residues away with detergent and warm water.<br>Formulated with non-volatile ingredients, however, observe normal safety precautions and always keep hair away from naked flames.<br>Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.<br>If a skin rash or other signs of allergy occur, stop use. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advice.<br>Do not apply to broken skin.<br>Do not use on children under 6 months.<br>Avoid contact with the eyes.<br>If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.<br>If accidentally swallowed consult a doctor as soon as possible. Take the pack with you to show which product you have swallowed.<br>Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.<br><br>KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.<br>FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY ON THE HAIR AND SCALP.

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer