Quantity of Mornflake Stoneground Oatmeal Medium in trolley 0
Per Portion/Per 40g Portion Prepared with 285ml Water
. Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), RI = Reference Intake, NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, ‡Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water, This pack contains approx. 18x40g s
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||1.3g|
|Of which Sugars||1.0g|
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Naturally high in fibre
- Natural source of protein
- Natural source of manganese & zinc
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, and both manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Also, not suitable for Wheat or Barley allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product
(To make a traditional texture porridge)1 Place 40g oatmeal in a saucepan and mix well with 285ml (1/2 pint) of water.If you like your porridge creamier make with milk or a combination of milk and water.2 Stir continuously until the porridge comes to the boil.3 Reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.For a smoother texture soak the ingredients overnight, bring to the boil then simmer for 4-6 minutes.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.