Quantity of Vitabiotics ultra-d3 tablets vitamin D3 optimum strength in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, μg - microgram, ††British Pharmacopoeia Quality, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One Tablet Per Day. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Ultra Vitamin D may be used for as long as required.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No salt
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal absorption and utilisation of calcium in the body and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D also has an important role in the process of cell division
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br>Not suitable for children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.