Quantity of Waitrose Max the Monster Celebraction Cake in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: sugar, butter (milk), pasteurised free range egg, rapeseed oil, water, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), dried buttermilk, modified maize starch, cocoa powder, fat reduced cocoa powder, milk whey powder, wheat and maize glucose-fructose syrup, apricots, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, propane-1;2-diol esters of fatty acids, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate), raising agents (diphosphates, sodium carbonates), salt, cocoa mass, wheat glucose syrup, vanilla extract, spirulina extract, safflower extract, colours (curcumin, vegetable carbon, paprika extract), wheat gluten, palm oil, humectant (vegetable glycerine), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrates), stabiliser (tragacanth), gelling agent (pectin), flavouring, free range dried egg albumen, fruit and vegetable concentrates (radish, apple, blackcurrant).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts and nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 16 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||12.4g||7.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||49.6g||28.7 g|
- United Kingdom
- Contains non-edible decorations that should be removed before cutting and serving
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.