Quantity of Waitrose NV, Glera, Italian, Prosecco in trolley 0
This is a smooth, fresh and fruity Italian fizz with attractive aromas of wisteria flowers and russet apples. On the palate there is a hint of sweet almond, typical of the Prosecco grape variety. This would be perfect as an apéritif or, alternatively, as a mix for sparkling cocktails such as Bellinis. It is an ideal choice for entertaining.
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 125ml glass
Typical values. Contains 6 Servings
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 125ml glass|
Alcohol by volume: 11%
No. of units per bottle: 8.3
Closure type: Cork
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Alcohol > 0.5%
- This product contains Preservatives
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.