Quantity of Waitrose Wheatberries Lentils & Green Vegetables in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/2 PACK
INGREDIENTS: Wheatberries (42%) (water, wheatberries), green lentils (24%) (water, green lentils), edamame beans (soya), kale (9%), broccoli (5%), black quinoa (water, black quinoa), sunflower oil, mint, salt, lemon zest, rapeseed oil, garlic purée, black pepper.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER 1/2 PACK|
|Of which Saturates||0.6g||0.9 g|
|Of which Sugars||1.1g||1.7 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles nuts and/or peanuts and/or sesame seeds or their oils as an ingredient
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles shellfish, crustacean / molluscs
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Do not pierce bag. Lay bag on a microwaveable plate with THIS SIDE UP. Place in the microwave. Heat on full power. Leave to stand for 1 minute. Open top of pouch and serve immediately. (800W: 3 minutes, 900W: 2½ minutes, 1000W: 2 minutes)
|bag||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|carton||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.