Beetroot & quinoa salad with tamarind dressing
A tart, sour tamarind paste and sweet maple syrup dressing gives this beetroot, quinoa, rocket and goat's cheese salad a twist.
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook10 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Cooks' ingredients Tamarind Paste
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 250g pouch Merchant Gourmet Red & White Quinoa
- 250g pack Duchy Organic Cooked Beetroot, cut into wedges
- 1/2 x 90g pack wild rocket
- 40g essential English Goat's Cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Place the pumpkin seeds in a small roasting tray and roast for 6-8 minutes until golden. Set aside. Whisk together the tamarind paste, lime juice, maple syrup, oil and a good pinch of salt. Set aside.
Heat the quinoa according to pack instructions and divide between two plates. Top with the beetroot, rocket, goat’s cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds. Drizzle over the tamarind dressing and serve immediately.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe