Chilli beef & udon broth
This rich chilli beef broth includes stir-fired beef steaks, sliced fresh red chilli, beef stock, thick udon noodles and pak choi.
- Cook10 mins
- Total time10 mins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 250g pack essential Waitrose British Beef Steak Stir Fry or 250g sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp DeSiam Nam Jim Kai Sweet Chilli & Pineapple Sauce
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 600ml beef stock
- 2 x 150g pack Amoy Straight To Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 235g green pak choi, sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Mix the steak with the chilli and pineapple sauce. Drop into the pan together with the sliced chilli and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the stock, noodles, white parts of the pak choi and soy sauce. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add the remaining pak choi and leave until just wilted before serving.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe