Imad Alarnab's rendition of a spicy Mediterranean salad hailing from the coastal city of Tartus.
- Prepare15 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 2 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
- 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 bunch salad onions, sliced
- 100g Cooks' Ingredients Flat Leaf Parsley
- 100ml olive oil
Use a pestle and mortar to grind the chillies, garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a paste. Transfer the paste to a large bowl and combine with the tomatoes, salad onions, parsley and olive oil before serving.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe