Kimchi & smashed avocado toast
Tangy flavours and gochujang-spiced mayo give a Korean twist.
- Prepare15 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 1 tsp Cooks’ Ingredients Gochujang Chilli Paste
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise (or classic mayonnaise, if you prefer)
- 1 avocado
- ¼ x 25g pack coriander, leaves picked
- 2 slice/s Jason's Sourdough White Ciabattin
- 3 tbsp kimchi, drained
- 1 salad onion, sliced
- 1 tsp Cooks' Ingredients Black Sesame Seeds
In a small bowl, stir together the Gochujang Chilli Paste, lime juice and vegan mayonnaise; set aside. In a separate bowl, mash the avocado, then stir in the chopped coriander leaves and lime juice; season. Toast the slices of sourdough until golden. Spread the avocado mixture over both slices of toast and dot with the kimchi. Liberally drizzle over the chilli mayo, then scatter over the sliced salad onion and black sesame seeds.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe