Miso mushroom noodles
Ready in a flash, this vegan supper packs in plenty of flavour and 2 of your 5 a day. Win-win.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook10 mins
- Total time20 mins
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g pack mushroom stir fry
- 2 x 150g packs Amoy Straight to Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 2 tbsp Miso Tasty Organic White Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Belazu Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (1.25 density)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp reduced salt light soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove/s garlic, finely grated
In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the miso sauce with 2 tbsp water; set aside. Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. When smoking hot, add the mushroom stir fry, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add the miso sauce and the noodles, and stir fry for a final 2 minutes until everything is piping hot and coated in the sauce. Serve immediately.
This umami-rich fermented soybean seasoning will keep in the fridge for up to 3 months. Use it in glazes, marinades and salad dressings.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe