Mixed vegetable with crunchy almond crumble
A dish with great texture and colour that's easy to prepare ahead and cook when you re ready. It s also low in saturated fat and each serving counts as 2 of your 5 a day.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook35 mins
- Total time45 mins
- 75g plain or wholemeal flour (or a mixture)
- 1 tsp Cooks’ Ingredients Dried Oregano
- 30g vegan dairy-free spread, chilled, eg Pure Sunflower Spread
- 350g essential Tomato And Chilli Sauce
- 350g frozen essential Grilled Vegetable Mix
- 115g baby spinach
- 10g whole almonds, chopped
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the flour and oregano in a bowl and dot in the spread with a knife. Using floured hands work the spread into the flour to give a crumbly consistency.
Tip the tomato and chilli sauce and frozen grilled vegetable mix into a saucepan and cook gently for about 5 minutes until heated through. Stir in 4 tbsp water and the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring until the spinach has wilted.
Tip into a shallow baking dish and spoon the crumble mixture on top. Sprinkle with the almonds and bake for 30 minutes until golden. Delicious served with dressed salad leaves.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe