Roast chicken fajita wraps
Quick and delicious one tray fajitas topped with cheese, lettuce and sour cream.
- CourseMain meal
- Cook25 mins
- Total time25 mins
- 350g Chicken Mini Fillets
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 16 strips
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp oil
- 288g sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Spice Mix
- 320g pack Santa Maria 8 Corn & Wheat Soft Tortillas
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 150ml carton soured cream
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Place the chicken, pepper and onion in a roasting tin. Toss in the oil and seasoning mix, and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat.
Warm the tortillas according to pack instructions and sprinkle with cheese and lettuce.
Divide the chicken mixture and any juices between them and spoon over the soured cream. Wrap up and serve. Alternatively, place the chicken, cheese, lettuce and soured cream in separate bowls, ready to assemble.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe