Big K Instant Light Charcoal, 4 x 1kg4x1kg

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Big K Instant Light Charcoal, 4 x 1kg
0 in trolley

Quantity of Big K Instant Light Charcoal, 4 x 1kg in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£7.00(£1.75/kg)7.00
Sorry, this item is not available
Instant Light Charcoal
Quick and easy to use. Clean and convenient. Just light the bag. Contains treated charcoal bags.

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Directions for Use: 1. Lay one unopened bag in the centre of your barbecue. 2. Light each corner of the bag. 3. Wait a minimum of 20 minutes, until the flames have died down and charcoal has turned grey. 4. Spread charcoal across your barbecue. 5. Start to cook, only when flames have died down. 6. For kettle-style barbecues: using a closed lid, wait a few extra minutes before cooking ensuring charcoal has turned grey and smoke has died down. Remove the lid during the lighting process.

    Warnings

    • WARNING<br>CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD<br>Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odour.<br>NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents.<br>For indoor commercial applications, permanent extraction/ventilation must be provided.<br><br>CAUTION!<br>Never place additional treated charcoal bags onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.<br>Only use one treated charcoal bag at a time.<br>You may top up your barbecue using standard non treated charcoal or briquettes.<br>Charcoal is made from wood, therefore there may be sparks when first lighting. Stand back on lighting.<br><br>REMEMBER<br>NEVER Use indoors.<br>NEVER Allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended.<br>NEVER Attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids.<br>NEVER Try to move a lit barbecue.<br>NEVER Pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.<br>NEVER Place hot ashes into a dustbin - wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal.<br>NEVER Try to cook over flames - it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.<br><br>WARNINGS<br>P102 Keep out of reach of children.<br>P201 Obtain special instructions before use.<br>P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.<br>No smoking.

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer