Quantity of Complan original in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, **Per 55g serving (8 scoops), (when mixed with 200ml water)
|Typical values||Per 100g powder|
|Of which Saturates||6.7g|
|Of which Sugars||26.5g|
Preparation and Usage
3 easy steps to prepare your Complan: You will need 200ml (1/3 pint) of water or milk (cold or warm), a whisk or fork and a glass or mug. 1 Add a little of the water or milk to the glass or mug and add 8 scoops, or approximately 4 rounded tablespoons of Complan 2 Mix to a smooth cream with the whisk or fork 3 Top up with the remaining water or milk, stirring continuously Once made up, Complan can be enjoyed as a delicious drink or used like milk throughout the day Did you know that Complan Original can be used to fortify your favourite food and drinks? Simply stir one tablespoon (more if preferred) directly into your food or drink. Alternatively, make up into a paste and add to your food or drink. Then, sit back and enjoy with the knowledge that you have added in extra goodness! Complan Original should not be added to boiling food or drink.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- B vitamins to help release energy
- Protein for the growth and maintenance of muscle
- Calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of bones
- Vitamin C and iron to help support the immune system
- It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and consume a varied and balanced diet, including regular meals. Suggested intake for adults: 1-2/ serving/day. People with diabetes and pregnant women should consult their dietitian or doctor before including as part of their diet.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.