Quantity of Nairn's Chocolate Chip Biscuit Breaks in trolley 0
. Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Typical values||Per Biscuit|
|Of which Saturates||0.9g|
|Of which Sugars||2.1g|
- Baked in Scotland
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- May Contain Milk
- Nut free
- We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free
- Nut free
- May contain traces of Milk<br>Both our recipe and factory are Nut free<br>We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut free<br>Not suitable if you react to avenin - a protein in Oats
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Source of fibre
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.