Apple, berry & granola crumble
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook25 mins
- Total time35 mins
- 600g Bramley apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 150g blackberries
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 75g butter, cold and diced
- 75g gluten free plain white flour
- 50g light brown muscovado sugar
- 150g Nature’s Path Organic Gluten Free Granola With Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries & Yogurt Chunks
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Place the apples, blackberries, caster sugar and 1 tbsp water in a saucepan, cover and cook gently for 5 minutes until just tender. Transfer to a 1.5 litre ovenproof serving dish.
Meanwhile, rub together the butter, flour and muscovado sugar in a large bowl to resemble coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in the granola and sprinkle this over the fruit. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden then serve.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe