Chargrilled veg & bean salad with tortilla chips
Ready-made sauces, such as the coriander, lime and jalapeño one used here, can double as speedy dressings. The sharp spiciness really brings together all the elements of the salad.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare15 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 185g pack Chargrilled Vegetables
- 410g can Biona Organic Chilli Black Beans in Chilli Sauce
- 60g Steve's Leaves Baby Spinach & Super Leaves
- 1 ripe avocado
- 20g lightly crushed tortilla chips
- ¼ x 25g pack coriander, leaves only
- 3 tbsp coriander & lime sauce
In a large bowl, mix together the pack of Chargrilled Vegetables with the can of Black Beans in Chilli Sauce. Arrange the salad leaves on a platter or serving bowl, then spoon over the black bean mixture.
Chop the avocado and scatter it over the salad with the lightly crushed tortilla chips and the corainder leaves. Drizzle over the Coriander & Lime Sauce.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe