Cookie dough bars
Delicious, gooey, chocolate chip cookie dough bars with a soft, melty centre and crisp outer crumb.
We hope you enjoy this recipe adapted from Eloise Head’s book, Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy. Because it hasn't been created for Waitrose and tested by our food team, we are unable to answer any questions you may have.
- Contains egg
- Prepare15 mins
- Cook25 mins
- Total time40 mins
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 150g light brown soft sugar
- 75g granulated sugar
- 2 British Blacktail Free Range Large Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 270g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 400g Cooks’ Ingredients Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkle of sea salt flakes (optional)