Crab, avocado & sriracha cucumber boats
Fresh-flavoured crab drizzled with sweet-spicy honey sriracha offers a complex flavour profile without being too filling.
- Prepare30 mins
- Total time30 mins
- 1 Perfectly Ripe Extra Large Avocado, halved and stoned
- 2 salad onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove/s garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 unwaxed lime, zest and juice
- 100g tub Seafood & Eat It Handpicked White Crab
- ¼ x 25g pack coriander, leaves finely chopped
- 2 midi cucumber
- 1 tbsp Sauce Shop Honey Sriracha Drizzle, to serve
Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl and roughly mash it with a fork. Stir in the salad onions, garlic and cumin. Mix in ½ of the lime juice and season. In a separate bowl, combine the crab, coriander, lime zest and the remaining lime juice; season.
Cut the cucumbers in ½ lengthways, then scoop out and discard the seeds. Cut each hollow cucumber ½ into 7 pieces (about 3cm each). Sit the pieces on a work surface, hollow-side up, and divide the avocado mix between them.
Top with the crab mixture and transfer to a serving platter. Cover and chill for up to 2 hours, if making ahead. Drizzle with the honey sriracha sauce to serve.
Typical values per item when made using specific products in recipe