Feta, grape & lentil salad
Grapes and cheese aren’t just for cheeseboards. If you have time, toast the pumpkin seeds for added crunch and flavour.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare15 mins
- Total time15 mins
- 2 medium courgettes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Essential Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp essential Dijon Mustard
- 95g pack lambís lettuce
- 400g can Essential Lentils in Water, drained and rinsed
- ½ x 500g pack Essential Red Grapes, halved
- 200g pack Essential Greek Feta, sliced
- 20g pumpkin seeds
Coarsely grate the courgettes, then put in a colander and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Leave to drain over the sink for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and 1 tbsp water; season. Add the lambís lettuce, lentils and grapes, then tumble everything together.
Squeeze out the courgettes and toss them in too. Spread out on a serving platter, scattering over the feta and pumpkin seeds. Serve straight away.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe