Glazed gammon with parsley potato & bean salad
The orange marmalade glaze beautifully complements the saltiness of the gammon steak.
- CourseMain meal
- Prepare5 mins
- Cook30 mins
- Total time35 mins
- 250g La Ratte potatoes or small new potatoes
- 200g pack trimmed fine green beans
- 2 x 200g packs No.1 Free Range Beech Smoked Gammon Steak, rind trimmed and snipped with scissors
- 2 tbsp Seville orange marmalade
- 5 tbsp French dressing
- 1/2 x 25g pack Cooks' Ingredients Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
Preheat the grill to high. Boil a large pan of salted water and add the potatoes. Return to the boil for 20 minutes, adding the beans for the last 5 minutes.
Start to grill the steaks when the beans go in. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden at the edges.
Mix the marmalade with 2 tsp of the French dressing to make a glaze.
Drain the potatoes and beans and leave to cool while the gammon finishes cooking. Cut the potatoes in half. Toss in the pan with the beans, parsley and remaining dressing.
Spoon the glaze over the gammon and grill for 2 more minutes. Serve with the parsley, potato and bean salad.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe