Green summer couscous
A fresh, vibrant summer. side dish.
- Prepare10 mins
- Cook6 mins
- Total time16 mins
- 100g LOVE Life Giant Wholegrain Couscous
- 300g asparagus, chopped
- 2 x 90g packs fresh Waitrose Popped Garden Peas (or 200g frozen peas, thawed)
- 1 courgette, shredded
- 50g pistachios, chopped
- 25g fresh mint, chopped
- 28g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Juice and grated zest of lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Rinse the couscous in a sieve under cold water and cook according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
Blanch the asparagus and peas for 3 minutes in boiling water, then refresh under cold water and drain.
Stir the asparagus, peas, courgette, pistachios and herbs into the couscous with the lemon juice and oil. Season with the lemon zest and sea salt and cracked black pepper.
Serve alongside the tagine with harissa and natural yogurt.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe