Berry, coconut & chia smoothie bowl
1 of your five a day and low in fat! This smoothie bowl is a quick and easy breakfast that you're sure to love.
- VegetarianHealthyLow fat1 of your 5 a day
- Prepare5 mins
- Total time5 mins
- 480g Waitrose Love Life Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Mix
- 350ml Rude Health Coconut Drink, plus extra for blending
- 4 tbsp muesli (such as Waitrose Love Life Berry Muesli)
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp clear honey, plus extra to serve
- 120g blueberries
Place the frozen smoothie mix in a blender with the coconut drink and whizz until smooth, adding a little more liquid if your blender is struggling.
Add 2 tbsp muesli, 1 tbsp chia seeds and the honey. Blend again and once smooth, spoon into 4 breakfast bowls.
Top with the blueberries and the remaining muesli and chia seeds. Serve immediately, with an extra drizzle of honey, if liked.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe