Peach, mozzarella & Parma ham salad
Fruity, salty, peppery, fresh and tangy – this salad delivers on all the Med summer vibes, with minimum effort.
- Prepare10 mins
- Total time10 mins
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 Yellow Flesh Peaches, cut into thick wedges
- 72g pack Parma ham
- ½ x 90g pack wild rocket
- 125g ball No.1 Mozzarella di Bufala Campana, torn in half
- 1 tsp clear honey, to drizzle
Pour the sherry and olive oil into a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss in the shallots and peaches. Set aside for 5 minutes.
Arrange the ham on 2 plates, mound the rocket on top and add the mozzarella halves. Spoon the peaches and their dressing over the top.
Drizzle with a little honey and serve, with more black pepper cracked over the top, if you like.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe