Plum, tomato & coriander salad
Discover how delicious plums can be in a salad – especially with fragrant coriander, tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare20 mins
- Total time2 mins
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 350g mixed tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved or cut into wedges
- 4 4 British plums (about 250g), cut into 6-8 segments
- 1 clove/s garlic, crushed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 25g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a large bowl, stir together the vinegar, salt and sugar. Mix in the tomatoes, plums, garlic and onion; set aside for 20-30 minutes to marinate. Toss in the chopped coriander and oil, then serve straight away.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe