Watermelon feta fattoush
This classic Middle Eastern salad, made with refreshing watermelon and a tangy sumac dressing, makes a delicious light side dish or lunchbox filler.
- Prepare15 mins
- Total time15 mins
- ⅓ x 105g pack Peter’s Yard Sourdough Seeded Wholegrain Crackers
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 salad onions, thinly sliced
- 400g wedge watermelon, skin removed then thinly sliced
- 100g light Greek salad cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- ½ tsp Cooks' Ingredients Sumac, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ x 25g pack mint, leaves only, shredded
Snap the crackers into bitesize pieces and place in a large bowl, then toss with the lettuce, salad onions, watermelon and Greek salad cheese.
Whisk the lemon zest, juice, sumac, oil and garlic together with some seasoning. Toss the dressing and mint into the salad and serve straight away.
Typical values per serving when made using specific products in recipe